- Measurements using NIRS (Near Infrared Spectroscopy),
- Measurements using the EEG system ,
- Eye movement measurements,
- Research using brain-computer interfaces,
- Assessment of the impact of Virtual Reality Technology on cortical activity.
Justyna Romanek, MSc, Eng.
Room 113, Zabrze
The research stations allow us to delve deeper into areas related to neurology, significantly expanding the scope of analysis by including information on cortical activity.
The laboratory integrates virtual reality technology with measurements of electrical activity of the brain, measurements of cerebral blood supply and analysis of eye movement.