It is an engine that enables the creation of applications for different platforms. Applications can be created for both 2D and 3D environments. With Unity it is possible to create any environment that reflects reality or a fantasy world, the only limit being the imagination of the creator. The application can store data, collect feedback and even visualise the results. With its extensible UI capabilities, the engine is well suited to creating both advanced and simple windowed applications. Unity also has a built-in system that allows the creation of web applications, broadening the scope of its use.
- implementation of applications for various platforms including smartphones for patient registration, finding specialists in the area, educational games
- implementation of web applications presenting medical units
- implementation of simulators
- implementation of educational applications for desktop computers and augmented reality environments
- implementation of rehabilitation applications
Justyna Romanek, MSc
Room. 113 Zabrze
HTC Vive Pro Eye
The device that allows the user to see and fully interact with the virtual world. The new version of the glasses has implemented eye tracking, depth perception and reduced strain on the user’s head and face, increasing immersion in the virtual environment. This also opens up new possibilities for virtual content and virtual reality creators. Accurate tracking of eye movements enables a realistic reproduction of the work of the eyes in the real world.
It is used in:
- simulation of simple and complex procedures
- simulation of implants and prostheses
- simulation of working with endoscopic instruments simulating work on a surgical robot
- gamification of the therapeutic process
- ergonomic space analysis
- exercises to prevent occupational diseases
3D Virtual Cave projection site
One of the most advanced and modern equipment in Poland and Europe, allowing full immersion in a virtual world and interaction with its elements.
3D projection stand with HMD systems
Allows interaction with elements of the virtual world and full-body control
Hand rehabilitation support station
It focuses on the use of hand movements to carry out interactions with the virtual world, allowing to maximise the effectiveness of its rehabilitation
Multi-person 3D projection booth with polarised glasses system
Possibility to do research in the virtual world on several people at the same time with the help of polarisation glasses.