The 12th international meeting ‘HealthTech Innovation Conference’ will take place on 9-10 October 2023 at the European HealthTech Innovation Center in Zabrze.
The HTIC conference is a continuation of the ‘Innovations in Biomedical Engineering’ conference, which has been organised since 2016 and is an event that attracts 200-250 participants every year.
The event provides a venue to integrate and enhance cooperation between biomedical engineers and representatives of medical centres on innovative technologies with applications in medicine and sports. Conference topics include areas related to biomedical engineering, bioinformatics, biomechatronics, bioelectronics, biomaterials, medical robotics, military technologies, engineering support for medical procedures, sports training planning and rehabilitation.
The overall aim of the conference is to stimulate the development of new technologies for human health, to identify the current needs of the healthcare system and to exchange experiences.
The partner of this year’s conference is the Silesian Voivodeship and the event is linked to the 2023 Year of Science in the region.
The 12th HealthTech Innovation Conference 2023 is held under the patronage of:
- Marshal of the Silesian Voivodeship – Jakub Chełstowski
- Mayor of the City of Zabrze – Dr Małgorzata Mańka-Szulik
- Rector of the Medical University of Silesia – Prof. Tomasz Szczepański, MD, PhD
- Rector of the Silesian University of Technology – prof. dr hab. inż. Arkadiusz Mężyk
We invite all those interested in presenting the results of their scientific work to apply using the form available on the conference website: Silesian University of Technology | HTIC 23 Conference (polsl.pl). Researchers may submit their paper for the publication in the Springer journal.
The conference programme includes many interesting sessions, including:
- a plenary session with the participation of the Silesian Voivodship: digitalisation in healthcare
- Sessions dedicated to the topics of the Priority Research Area: Computational Oncology and Personalised Medicine (POB1)
- EIT Health Session “From Vision to Action: Transforming healthcare through collaborative innovation”.
- American Heart of Poland session on innovative solutions in cardiovascular medicine
- Panel discussion with hospital leaders from the region “Green Hospital – Challenges vs. Opportunities”
- Session of Kardio-Med Silesia
- Special session “International Meeting & Music Gig – Around the World Tour”
Follow the conference website!